SharePointCommunity
Die deutschsprachige Community für SharePoint, Microsoft 365, Teams, Yammer und mit Azure

Sponsored by

Willkommen im Forum Archiv.
Einträge sind hier nicht mehr möglich, aber der Bestand von 12 Jahren SharePoint-Wissen ist hier recherchierbar.

Approval Task with Multiple Approvers

Unbeantwortet Dieser Beitrag hat 0 Antworten

Ohne Rang
13 Beiträge
Faelanstevie erstellt 5 Apr. 2018 15:47
SchlechtSchlechtIn OrdnungIn OrdnungDurchschnittDurchschnittGutGutSehr gutSehr gut

Hello,

I am trying to set up an approval task that requires approval from all chosen approvers. The list of approvers is not the same for every item created.  The task needs to be assigned to each at the same time.  Depending on the task outcome it will trigger an email to the initiator that it was rejected or approved.  How can I set this requirement up in SharePoint Designer.  I am running into issues with the "Start a Task process" since there are outcome variables that do not work with the desired outcome.

I could use a sequential approval setup but this is time sensitive so the task needs to be assigned in parallel to each approver.

Once this is set up I need to be able to override any approver tasks not yet completed within the 24 hour SLA.  Is this possible?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-

https://bit.ly/2ElwDAo

App video production company

Thanks